Thursday, June 13, 2013

Bon Voyage

So tonight was amazing I got to lead connect group as always and talk to the guy I like and he gave me this bandana to give to someone and it smells like him. but theres a downside to that too because you see the guy I like he leaves sunday for a trip and he will be gone for a month and if his parents like it there they will be moving. there is a slight chance they will stay and that makes me happy but at the same time it makes me sad because I know this place would be so good since he wants to major in acting. I guess i have to tell him. at least there would be a month until I have to see him again. plus who knows maybe he will move away. And last 2 times I told someone I liked them it wasn't bad because we were still friends maybe even closer, well I guess its time...

No comments:

Post a Comment