Sunday, July 20, 2014

Forever... but Really For Never

It annoys me when people say they will always be there for me but then no matter how long or hard you try to reach them they dont answer. My best friend said he'd always be there for me yet recently He doesnt answer my texts I called his phone the other night and it rang so I know it has nothing to do with that which makes me even more upset. I really need to talk to him. I was watching episodes of friend zone the other day and it made me feel things. I told him after he moved away in 8th grade how I felt about him and we talked about how he also felt the same way but we kinda ended it with that. I decided though I don't want it to end as just a memory of a middle school crush. We may not have the ideal situation when it comes to where we live n other stuff, but I think I want us to talk about something someday happening. We only have 2 more years until it will be a little easier to make it work. I know im only 16 and people would say I'm young and naive but I think I'm in love with my best friend and I don't think I could move on not at least trying to make something there. What is your opinions on this. As always more to come tomorrow <3


No comments:

Post a Comment